Saturday, June 17, 2006

goodluck to myself :-)

I have been busy lately and still busy completing my final portfolio at last! But I still had to prepare for final exams this coming week - just too bad, too many subjects! Ohhh back in college days... phew!

Am i giving up? Of course not, maybe i must take a different approach than usual. I think so. But so far the challenges of mine made me discover my strengths and balance my weaknesses.

So yeah, need to work hard as the semester draws to an end. Oh yes, goodluck to mahself!

3 Comments:

At 1:51 AM , Blogger _ice_ said...

Hey there jona i love ur stuff... heheh matagal ka na ba jan sa australia.. dapat sinama mo na ako.. heheheh

add mo naman ako

http://sedfre21.blogspot.com

 
At 1:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe..
yup check your link :-)

 
At 4:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you are studying your masteral? or what?

Btw, thanks for the link! I already link you. Im looking forward reading your posts. Continue posting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home