Monday, August 07, 2006

F-r-e-n-d-s

I'm still alive! hehe.. By the way, I'm back now in school for two weeks already. Need to face the assessments again. huh! Well, this is life.

I've got a feeling that this sem would be exhilarating. yey! hmm.. well, I have gained more friends aside from local (Australian) and from different countries as well, namely, Monica from Poland she always had this line 'my goodness honey!', hahaha.. Emily, a gorgeous gal from England, Elise, from Scotland who speaks so fast (no wonder Scottish), Sharmaine from New Zealand and the oh-so-cute guy Matt from Mauritius *hush-hush* :-). I love them and it's good to know these guys solely because you learn their culture, dialect and lifestyle. Oh yeah when the time I would travel around the world *wishful thinking* I have these friends to cling on. cheers :-)

We had new lecturers and there are my favorites, Patricia and Duncan. Oh by the way we don't call them sir or ma'am, we call them by their names. yeah, you hear me right. At first I'm hesitant knowing that I'm not what I used to be. But it doesn't mean the students here have no respect for teachers. But indeed they are brilliant lecturers, i should say.


The 'Sister Act'
oh wait, I am so sleepy now maybe because I haven't been sleeping well at the last two nights. I don't know why. I am looking forward to a great day tomorrow :=). see yeah

8 Comments:

At 7:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, you look good...i hope someday i could also travel...

i also have many sleepless nights..part jud siya of being an IT student...

 
At 9:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aawwwwww! really? thanks alma.

oh yeah, no sleep marathon is normal when it comes to our field. Just keep in mind that 'nothing beats education'..
Of course, you can travel someday :-) believe in yourself!

 
At 10:05 PM , Blogger _ice_ said...

hi naku jona, buti naman nag update ka sa blog mo... anyway good to hear that u gained a lot of more new friends..

study hard.. when are you going back here? dont forget my paalubong.. i want digital cam heheheh

miss yahhh mwahhh regards daw si kevin... hahahahah

 
At 10:06 PM , Blogger _ice_ said...

hehehe wrong word na mali.. lot pa more pa hehehe

 
At 11:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ice: I will let you know for sure :-).
pasalubong? no worries, I'll bring a koala for you. hehehe..

 
At 9:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

KOALA!!! i love that animal...
it's reeeeeeeeally kyuut! heheh...

anywyz..alma's right...u're lookin' good, ate jon... :)

and wow..what an experience -- meeting different folks of different cultures. I love learning from other peepz talaga. you live quite an exciting life, ya know :)
good for you :)
haii..i wish i could do that someday, too... :)

ingatz lagi :) God bless :)

 
At 6:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kat: thanks for the compliment!
oh yeah, getting to know different 'faces of culture' is a learning experience. But being an international student is not that easy, I should say..

god bless too :D

 
At 8:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello again, te jon..I just tagged you...kindly check out my post entitled Got Tagged! for more details. Ciao! tc!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home