Saturday, November 18, 2006

i'm back!

Hey everyone I’m back! Hehe.. I know it’s been a while since my last update. I’ve been very busy in school for the past two months and very lazy to update my blog lately. But there’s a lot of positive energy now, a lot of good things has happened. I pass all my subjects and take note I get good grades as well. yey! And then, of course I can’t survive without this person who inspires me most (you know who you are).

Last Friday was my last day in school and I’ll start my apprentice this coming monday. woooo! I’m a bit excited and nervous as well. But sad to say, I can’t attend the alumni event this coming december. Huhuhu.. I missed all my batch but had no choice. By the way, thanks beth for the info.

i must go to bed. hope i can wake up early tommorrow to watch the air force show.





4 Comments:

At 8:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck sa apprenticeship mo :D kaya mo yan kid. don't worry about your alumni. i thought you didn't like airplanes? hehe

-michael-

 
At 9:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks mike. eto medyo tinatamad na naman. hehe..

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hi, congratulations at good luck sa apprentice mo.

 
At 8:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello alma, thanks a lot dear. i hope to see you when i get home.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home