Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Avid latest tutorial

I've been using Avid Xpress Pro HD 5.0 since i took multimedia as my software in video editing. And all I can say it has enough features, multi-format editing plus all the creative tools which is designed to meet the needs for professional editors,, independent filmmakers and students (like me). But if you have never edited on an Avid system before, you may find it a bit hard to master its interface but take heart as what they said. Once you pass the learning curve, believe me it's a very user-friendly system that i love over a year.

To those avid users, here is their latest tutorial you can download Safe Color Limiter Effect which provides a simple way to ensure that the color values in your video material stay within a limited range.

The only drawback to this software is its high price and a bit tricky i should say, but if you love HD editing then Avid is worth it. I'm far from a guru at this point, but i'm still learning :-D.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thnx for the link :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home