Tuesday, November 21, 2006

when i don't feel like..

i’m not feeling well today. I think I’m going to get a terrible cough. I hope this is just a plain cough not the nasty chesty cough. i feel a certain kind of groggy ever since this morning to the extent i can’t get out of my bed. ho-hum..

This afternoon, I left the office early, feel tired and can’t even carry myself. good thing my friend had a safe trip and arrived early in the airport. it makes me feel better. I don’t know how lovelife does it. hehe..

We always had this battle where to eat but we always end up eating at international eating haus particularly chinese food. You know why? solely because we both want to eat rice. hehe.. poor thing. Then, we went to the chemist to buy medicine for me.

so much for that. hehe.. i’ll end this with a quote from Ghandi:
“Where there is love, there is life.”
good night and sweet dreams for me.

2 Comments:

At 10:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It feels good to read posts that talks about lovelife especially kung masasaya...

 
At 9:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.. actually, this is my first time to talk about him. i just can't think about what to write *grin*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home