Sunday, November 19, 2006

three things about me

Three things that I usually do when I wake up:
1. sit-ups
2. check my emails
3. reading news online


Three important things inside my bag:
1. passport
2. wallet
3. mobile

Three most important people in my life:
1. mom and dad
2. bro and sis
3. you know who you are

Three things I hate most:
1. i hate the sun.
2. i hate pets.
3. i hate the 708 bus. heck!

Last Three gadgets I have bought:
1. wireless mouse
2. 6-pin firewire
3. lithium battery for my digicam

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I always want to do sit-ups when i wake but i am just so lazy that's why i am now suffering sa lumalaki kong bilbil. hehehhehehhe

 
At 8:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, in my case i must do it or else?.. hehe.. *shy face*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home