Tuesday, December 26, 2006

celebrating chrissie..

I realize it was my first christmas here in Perth. My dad rang me up yesterday morning though i'm still in bed and he greeted me a ‘merry christmas’ *teary eyes*. I missed them soo much as well as my sister grace and kuya noel. Celebrating without them is like a pizza cut into pieces. *sniff*

Apparently, I enjoy the december 24 party with my grandma, aunt and cousins. Thanks for all their christmas presents to me. *hugs* And to all my aunt's, uncle's, cousins, classmates, ex-officemates and friends especially siomai (mai2x) and siopao (dianne).. this is my season's greetings to all of you! :-D

with all my LOVE * mwaah mwaah*

2 Comments:

At 5:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tnx mai for droppin by :-) i've read ur message in YM. i missed u all :-D

 
At 6:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi teng..saw ur blog...nice one girl...TA for mentioning our names (me & pao)...hapi chrissie teng...hehehe...i alredi learned some words...hehehe....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home