Wednesday, January 31, 2007

from now on...

January is about to end. Whew! The world is moving so fast these days.. this is such a blast month for me as I had good times and bad times.. but I survived anyway. One thing that I love from my self is that I know where boundaries need to be set against the old ways and creating new ways to solve my personal issues that I’m dealing with.

I made a realization lately, I must give my heart the space it needs to be safe.. from now on. I admit I’m too quick to trust someone. I guess I need to keep ‘emotional distance’ until the person become trustworthy.. from now on.
Haaay! sorry folks, i’m such a drama queen :-(.

6 Comments:

At 12:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi jon..
yeah it's true to give yourself a time to enjoy.... like what happened to me jon.. i realize that I have to save myself in everything..... i love myself so much than any other.... and because of GOD too... He helps me a lot.. and my family.. these are my inspiration, love and life....

*emote sad ko... drama queen pud hehehe*

PS.
update my URL in ung blogroll
thanks
Mwah
TC jon

 
At 10:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi leigh! oh yeah, if you love yourself you need to set rules, boundaries and limitations. Likewise, I always believe in the power of prayer.

i already update your link. nice blog :-)

 
At 5:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you dont need to say that, you know that i dont waste any trust that you gaven me but its just the situation that separated us, and im sorry for it. you know how much especially you are for me.

 
At 12:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i mean especial

 
At 2:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi jon si fafa mo nag comment :)

 
At 1:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice testimonials from your boyfriend jon....!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home