Sunday, June 03, 2007

a night to remember

i’m actually happy at this stage of my life, everything goes with the flow. After all the good and the bad times finally, I have the strength to move on. One time I went to my favorite place where you can see the whole panoramic view of the city of Perth with a good friend of mine. Actually, it was unplanned night out and we don’t have any idea where to go. Good thing I still remember the way to go there.

I find it unusual for me since this was my first time to bring a friend there. I had this kind of ‘promise’ that one day if ever I’ll bring someone he should be special. *blushing* But I didn’t realize until when I get home. hahaha.. We park the car in front of the river and just sit inside while watching the city lights shine like diamonds and feel the cool breeze (see photo below). How nice is that? hehe.. Though we spent for an hour only but this is one of my unforgettable night I should say. As you all know I’m a very shallow person who is so easy to make me happy. We went home at half past 11 and even before I’m going to bed I was smiling and I had a great time. really.. i want to go back! hehehe...

I don’t know if I’ll be able to update you folks this story of mine but I will if there’s something exciting. *wishful thinking* hehe.. ta-da!

city of Perth

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i'm looking forward to that. You deserve to be happy, its about time :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home