Friday, March 02, 2007

i got my 'L' plate. wheeee!

I supposed to blog this yesterday but I was sooo tired when I get home. I ate my dinner, took a shower and I didn’t even bother to turn on my laptop. Good thing I slept early. By the way, “L” plate stands for Learner’s plate. Before you can learn to drive a car on the road, you must have a valid learner’s permit. I took the general theory test yesterday at Licensing Centre. There are 30 sets of questions and you need to get 27 points in order to pass. hee heee. I got perfect!

So yeah, I start my driving lesson tomorrow. I should stretch my confidence to drive on the road.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe. good for you! Im sure you're excited to push d pedal and shift gears. hehe. take care!

 
At 8:55 PM , Blogger jona said...

hi naivete *warm smile*. oh yeah, but i'm learning an automatic car (too lazy!). hehe.. well let's see coz everybody is tellin' me to learn manual so i can drive both.

glad to hear from u again. cheers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home