Monday, February 12, 2007

it's the season of LOVE

Last year valentine’s day are still fresh in my mind. Sigh! i love you *echo echo* these three little words always rock my world! I do believe no one should be left out on this special season. Everyone deserves a TREAT! What I’m trying to say is you don’t need to buy expensive gifts, going in a stunning place like five-star hotels but you could celebrate without spending too much what matters most is the TRUE LOVE that you feel for each other. I salute to those genuine guys and gals who love their partner unconditionally.

Being in-love has always been a great feeling.. a feeling of being loved, special and blessed with someone who is worth keeping. *eyes sparkle* okay okay i’m dreaming again… hee hee hee..

Well for me, this season remind us how important to us our loved ones – boyfriend, girlfriend, family and friends OR any relationship. Our world would stop spinning without them. So fellas, spread your love to all the people who had touched your life. You can say it best with a KISS *wink*.

While I’m writing this entry, I’m actually listening to my old-time-favourite David Pomeranz from his best and more album. Here’s few of the lines that I always love.

..Time will pass and tears will fall
But someday we’ll both recall
Moments made of this
Golden memories..

Did I dream that we danced forever
In a wish that we made together..

I’m the king and you’re the queen of hearts..

5 Comments:

At 11:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, how are ya? i like you so much.
-u.knoe.me

 
At 3:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i don't have any idea who you are so please please do place your name :-)

 
At 12:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i like "lady in red" better :D hehe... happy valentines day jon...

 
At 8:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tnx mike :-). i haven't check your works but i'll probably visit one of these days. hapi hearts day too! cheers.

 
At 1:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love is in the air! thats why i like you s much..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home