Friday, May 25, 2007

a brand new “ME”

These days I love my skin and body *conceited look*. Hahaha.. Well, the reason is that I discovered a skin care products which suits my needs. I’m a vain person actually, that’s why if ever I buy something especially for my face and body I spend a lot. Hmmm.. You know what I’m up to? I’m obsessed with “Biotherm” face and body care products and I’m proud to be a member. Wheee! Currently, I have their basic like cleanser, toner, moisturizer and exfoliant. And also, I enjoy using their body scrub – it makes your skin smooth and silky so say goodbye to dry, dull skin and say hello to a new you. Mind you guys even though expensive but worth it. Check their website for more details since they offer a range of stuff that will work perfectly with your type of skin.

Girls out there who are busy like me stressed by school and work, we need a little pampering every now and then. Bear in mind a beautiful makeup starts with beautiful skin.
--------------------------------

**post-it note: to my dear friend ***r you lifted my spirit high. thanks to you! xoxoxo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home