Monday, February 22, 2010

engagement party!

I and Phil would like to thank all our family and friends for joining us this special occassion to announce and celebrate our engagement :-)



the invitation

the venue - a revolving restaurant at 33rd floor with spectacular views of the city.

it's ME n Phil

with my cousins



my aunties, grandma & debbie


phil's family & our friends


kyle & the gang



phil's close friend josh with skinny & barbara


phil's mum


phil and his sister


with carol & jay




we love this couple. Barbara looks like Anne Hathaway in person. true!

adrian & carol



mandy and susan my friends from college


with kyle & kelly. We will miss you Kelly. She's in Paris now.

good friends, good times...


My dear Lori you are so sexy!



the engagement ring


Again, thank you very much. It was lovely to see you all. Thank you so much for your good wishes. You guys will always be part of our journey.
To my fiancé,
Thank you for throwing this lovely and memorable party.
You have made me so happy.
I commit myself to you for the rest of my life.
I love you.


3 Comments:

At 1:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats cousz....happy to hear that...wish u all the best of both of you....

sugar canada hehehe

 
At 10:34 AM , Blogger _ice_ said...

congratz jona.. i can see and feel it na ur so happy..

miss u na friend

 
At 12:37 PM , Anonymous jona said...

thanks owen. i miss u too :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home