Friday, March 28, 2008

sty please go away :-(

i have signs of a sty in my right eye lid and it was kinda annoying and painful :-(. Phil bought me some medicines from the chemist before it gets worst. I'm proud to say that whenever i'm sick, Phil always does something that really makes me feel much better. true! I still remember before when I had a fever, he sent me red roses to cheer me up and called me from time to time knowing that he was busy in the office. Thanks soo much babe. I really really appreciate your concern.
I do hope it will get better tommorrow. Now, I must go to bed and rest my eyes.

ta-da!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Naks naman! Nakakainggit talaga. How i wish dumating na prince charming ng buhay ko..hehehehehe...

 
At 4:29 PM , Blogger Yesha Gee said...

OMG! every time i spent long hours in the heat of the sun, i always get sty in my eyes. Yup, sty is my allergy even before.

Funny thing is, people in the past told me to wash it off with luke-warm water; but i tell you, DO NOT! Luke-warn water made my sty bigger until i can no longer open my eyes. Best remedy, use ICE instead. ^_^

Anyway, please add my blog to your list. Thanks

 
At 4:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please me also.... Thanks =P

 
At 4:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

add this also please. thank you very much

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger jona said...

@alma: hi! glad to hear from you. don't you worry next time ako naman ang maiinggit *grin*

@simpleyesa,ads-adventure, heaven's bliss: thanks guys, i will add your links shortly. looking forward to read your blogs. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home