Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It’s almost 1.30am but I can’t sleep! Ho-hum.. so I better write to make my eyes fall a sleep. Oh dear blog, I really had such a great time with the most important person in my life now. I am so lucky to have him. He is so sweet, caring and good-looking guy. Though sometimes, I’m silly ‘coz of not paying attention to the road. He almost drive heading to the city. Hahaha! sorry babe.

For the first time, I was convinced to lie down on the grass and we both just gazed at the stars. And I feel like shouting to everyone! I’M DAMN PROUD OF MY BOYFRIEND! Wheeeeeeeeeee!

We talked while watching the city lights and he was open with his future plans. I love that and I love him.

Finally, I’m sleepy now.

But before I leave, I leave you with this cute and sweet note:

goodnite everyone :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home