Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I have received loads of text messages last night from my friends and what touch my heart were greetings from my old friends whom I haven’t seen for ages. Thank you thank you ‘multimedia’ guys! I missed you all!

This year is my memorable Christmas here in Perth. There are so many good things happened recently and this is something I’ve been waiting for such a long time. Spending time with my loved ones is a big thing for me.

I’m looking forward to the New Year!

Anyway, I must go back to sleep again. *sleepy head*

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS AND TO THE GUY I LOVED MOST (you know who you are). I love you all!

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas! hey i searched your name in google and i found this:

http://www.eti.wa.edu.au/student-testimonials/jona-arieta-philippines.html

wow!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home