Sunday, July 01, 2007

a new era in my life

Dear Blog_Diary,

I’m glad I finished the one month practical training and handed in all the assessments for this semester. Yey yey! It was such a relieved for me. This is a new era in my life since I will start the peak of my course which is the DIPLOMA. Yes, after my holiday I start my diploma. I’m excited really.
--
I'll go for a holiday so I’ll be out of Perth for a while to rest and out of stress. I’ll make use of this trip to get over things that hurt me so bad – I swear it hurts like hell! Now, it’s about time to unwind and set my priorities straight. I PROMISE. I’ve learnt my lesson. I’d rather hide my feelings than to commit mistakes again. Things that need to be change will be changed for my own good.

I hope when I come back everything goes well for me. haaaayy..so much of my dramas. hehehe.. Despite of this emotional baggage, I’m proud to say that I’m bloomed into a woman of substance.

So dear God, please keep me away from heartaches.. *wishful thinking*

---
My Thanksgiving Prayer

Thank you God for always guiding me in the right path.
Thank you for giving me good friends to cling on.
Thank you to my Papa (Dad) who never gives up in reminding me to be ‘GOOD’.
Thank you for the wisdom and knowledge and my countless achievements.
Thank you!

goodnight! *yawning* hehe..


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home