Tuesday, June 26, 2007

this makes me CRY

Yesterday morning, I was on the bus heading to the office when I got the SMS message from our youngest sister. Here’s what she said:
>> ate i dreamt of mama last night. i cried the moment I woke up. Mis ko na c mama.

After reading that, my tears keep falling as I reply to her message. Until now, I still can’t believe we lost her. I miss her terribly. I had lots of stories to tell. I wanted her to know that I’m doing well in school and got performance with distinction on my practical training. And there’s a lot more that I want to talk about – my school, my new found friends, my ‘shopping’ and so on.. Mama, wherever you are right now, we miss you and we love you so much.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home