Thursday, July 12, 2007

gone are the days

Back in my high school days, i used to be a 'penshoppe' fanatic stude.I love everything in penshoppe - their cute designed shirts, denim jeans,embroidered caps and socks.Oh i remember even my bag and wallet they were all 'penshoppe' brand. Actually, the truth is, i can't afford UCB or any other expensive brands that's why I was hooked. hahaha! By the way, speaking of high school, i do miss my alma mater 'University of Mindanao Main High School' *hats off* especially my classmates batch '97. I miss 'em all! Though my barkada labelled me as 'maarte' and 'mahinhin' to the max since I prefer being a cadet girls scout than PMT. *grin*There are also lots of extra-curricular activities that I'm involved with such as Youth on Fire, Math n Science Club, Cheering Contest and so on.. Good thing I still managed to maintain my grades to be in the 'special' section which is so called 'studes running for honours'daw hehe. And luckily, I was included on the top 15. hurray! hehe.. When it comes to gimik 'after-school' we used to eat either in Jollibee or gaisano food court as it is conveniently located in school nearby. Never mind the 'street food'. hehe.. Imagine how my teen days like :-).
I've heard most of my batchmates were all married and got kids early at their 20s. i think i'm one of the few who still remain to be single. Some were working abroad particularly in Dubai and others I don't have any idea. Though I keep in touch with some of them thru YM and friendster. But due to busy times, I lost contact with them.

Hoping we'll have a reunion one day. I'm very sure there will be lots of how are Yous, hi's & hello's!Meanwhile, i'm looking forward to a learning and enjoyable experience here in WA.

see yeah ^_^ i'll go biking and just get outside for some fresh air.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheering squad?

 
At 11:32 PM , Blogger jona said...

hahaha... contest i mean. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home