Wednesday, February 13, 2008

happy valentines day! yiiipppeeeee!!!

This video was especially made to the guy I love most.
I haven't seen him for three days for the reason that
I need to finish my portfolio due next week. arggghh!
Actually, I feel bad for doing this knowing we missed
each other so much. Sorry babe! This would not happen
again. Next time, even if I'm too busy I will make it sure
I have time for you. *peace sign*

Speaking of the video, most of the photos here was taken
from my camera and i love our photos. This made me reminisce

the time that I met him again after six months. oh.. so.. *teary eyes*

Well, so much of my dramas. *grin* I know I have a lot of things
to write but me and my sister need to do some shopping today.

Again, Happy Valentines to everyone! See yeah.

Enjoy your dates!

post-it-note:
Be grateful to those people who has touched your life! *warm smile*














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home