Friday, December 28, 2007

what makes you happy?

For me, happiness lies in the power of relationships. I find happiness through my family and through friendships. Though sometimes life can be difficult for us and for some people they always have this negative notion that it’s hard to achieve genuine happiness. Well, for some reason yes. But actually, even little things can make us happy it’s just that we don’t appreciate the blessings we’ve got.

Here is my own list that makes me happy everyday:

1. Everytime I got a ‘Good Morning’ text message from a special someone.

2. Good breakfast prepared by my grandma especially with fresh fruit juice.
3. When my boyfriend says ‘I love you’ out of the blue.
4. When I am not late in school and work.
5. Everytime I chat with my family back home.
6. When the weather is cold, but it was really hot today *poor thing*.
7. When my phone rings, knowing that someone really cares. *warm smile*
8. Peace of Mind.
9. Good Health – no headache and no heart ache hahahaha!
10. Not having a bad hair day!


Sometimes you need to remember what happiness feels like. So folks, always put a happy face and remember this, ‘Life is too short’, so each moment counts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home