Monday, February 04, 2008

Do you drink tea?

Honestly, I don’t drink.

I went to the library this afternoon to return some books and borrow another set of books again. As usual before I leave, I always read my favourite Reader’s Digest. One article caught my interest is all about the benefits of TEA. I know that TEA especially green tea can help reduced the risks of a number of major chronic diseases, such as stroke, heart attack and cancers. But according to the Japanese researchers, it can also prevent dental plaque forming and kills some oral bacteria that can cause gum disease since tea contains fluoride. Well, this is a good news for me! Now, I will force myself to drink tea at least 2 cups a day to keep the dentist away. Hehehe..

So yeah, I must go to bed now I am sooo tired plus my arms are aching.

Goodnight everyone! Sleep well babe.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home