Sunday, March 09, 2008

I’m back! I’m back!! I missed writing in this blog. Well, my schedule was so hectic when I started my field placement last month. Huh! But this would be the last prac and last sem. Yey!

My sweet boyfriend reminds me to update my blog. aherm.. hehe.. I didn’t expect he visits this blog of mine regularly knowing he’s busy not only in his work but he’s also trying to spend quality time with his family, friends and of course ME. He’s such a caring person not to mention his grumpy moments. hahahaha! But I love everything about you.

Yesterday was a special date for us. Phil took me to Swan Valley where you’ll find wineries, beautiful nature scenery and chocolate factory. Awesome! It is a perfect spot to unwind after a tiring and a busy city life. Being with this kind of place with your special loved one is one of the happiest days of my life EVER! Can’t wait to bring my future kids there! *wishful thinking*.

(i've said this to Phil and I will say it again)
“My life has been going on fine and smoothly and I can’t ask anything for more.” How great it feels to have a special someone who knows how to make you happy. *sweet smile*

Have a goodnight everyone. Tomorrow is the first day working with my BOSS! aaarrrrgh!

He’s handsome anyway. wheeeeeeee!

Goodluck to myself! *rolling eyes*. hahahaha!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home