Monday, November 10, 2008

angel of mine

It is really heartbreaking to see couple part ways. The other day, I had a long chat thru skype with my friend who just had a recent break-up with her long time boyfriend for 3 years. I still could not imagine they are no longer together, I even thought that they would tie the knot next year knowing that they were a great couple and a perfect match. My friend is still so in love and even tried to iron things out but in the end they decided to split-up. I asked her so many questions trying to figure out what happened. She told me that her boyfriend fell out of love with her. This doesn’t sound fair to me. Whatever the reason is, I can’t really comprehend. Sorry but I wanted to curse the guy who hurt my friend so much. I really feel sorry for her.

After hearing that shocking news, it was already 12 midnight but then, I called my boyfriend (knowing he slept already) to say how much he means to me. I feel so blessed to have someone who has always been there for me. I am always thankful and very proud of the relationship I have now. We are very open to each other. I should say, we’re more than boyfriend/girlfriend (note: we’re not yet engaged :-D). We talked a lot on any thing like our future, career, family & friends. Also, we shared problems and solutions which makes us strong and better person. During hard times, we leaned on each other. That’s why his boss says we’re too dependent on each other. I don’t think ‘dependent’ is the right word to describe our relationship. Well, ‘we’re just both in love’ *beamed*.

Same with other couple, we do have fights and arguments. But then we make up, I would crack jokes on how mad he is by showing his text messages, quote some of his lines and that would make him laugh.

His genuine compliments make me feel good. True!

I just want to share this; for me, relationship succeeds when it is built with DEEP mutual love, understanding, respect and reservoir of kindness. I don’t know what the future holds for us. But I can say he has given me so much.. So am I…

I love my boyfriend so much. He’s an angel of mine.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home